Lucas Signorelli is an Insurance Broker & Employee Benefits Advisor with Daniel & Henry in St. Louis, assisting clients with a broad spectrum of Insurance, Benefits, and Risk Management needs.
Lucas and his team at Daniel & Henry work with clients who value elite service, strong insurance protection, and a fresh approach to the industry.
We serve three primary verticals:
- Employee Benefits
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life
- Companies with 20-250 Enrolled Employees
- Self Funding & Captive Programs
- Access to Benefits Administration Technology
- Specialty programs for Independent Schools & Private Colleges
- Business Insurance
- Companies spending $20,000-$250,000 in Annual Premium
- General Liability, Workers Compensation, Auto Fleets, Property, Errors & Omissions, Cyber Liability and Umbrella
- Serving wide variety of Industries, including Education, Non-Profit, Technology, and Construction
- Work with limited number of clients providing an elite level of service and program customization
- Personal Insurance
- Homeowners, Auto, Renters, Personal Umbrella
- Serving clients focused on robust coverage limits, asset protection, and long term relationships.
- Specialty practice for High Net Worth individuals with complex insurance needs
- Provides elite customer service and 24/7 access to a team of personal insurance professionals.