Health Insurance is the foundation of any Employee Benefits plan. Employees utilize Health Insurance more than any other Benefit, and make employment decisions based on the quality of plan provided by your company. Health insurance is also the most expensive component of Employee Benefits plans.
Companies are facing a number of challenges with their group health insurance plans, including:
- High costs/Volatile Insurance Market
- Lack of Flexibility
- Limited Control
- Compliance with Government Regulations
- Employee dissatisfaction:
- Lack of employee engagement and participation
- Limited Options in the Marketplace
Lucas Signorelli and his team at Daniel & Henry partner with clients to optimize every element of their Group Health Insurance program. As Employee Benefits Brokers, we consider ourselves a strategic advisor to your company, and extension of your HR department.
Daniel & Henry provides the following services to Group Health Insurance clients:
- Strategic Planning & Consulting
- Full Service Team Including
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Benefits Technology Specialist
- Access to all major Health Insurance carriers
- Access to Captive and Self-Funded Health Plans
- Free Employee Benefits Administration Systems and Software
- Compliance and Regulatory Assistance
If you would like to learn more about how Lucas and his team can assist with your Group Health Insurance plan, please click the link below to schedule a consultation.