Group voluntary benefits, also known as employee-paid benefits, are benefits that employees can choose to enroll in at their own expense. These benefits are typically offered in addition to a company’s core benefits package and are usually optional for employees.
Some key group voluntary benefits include:
- Accident insurance: Provides coverage for medical expenses and lost wages resulting from an accidental injury.
- Critical illness insurance: Provides a lump sum benefit to employees who are diagnosed with a critical illness, such as cancer or heart attack.
- Dental insurance: Provides coverage for dental care, including routine checkups, cleanings, and fillings.
- Disability insurance: Provides income replacement for employees who are unable to work due to a disability.
- Life insurance: Provides a death benefit to the employee’s beneficiaries in the event of their death.
- Long-term care insurance: Provides coverage for long-term care expenses, such as nursing home or home health care.
- Vision insurance: Provides coverage for eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses.
Lucas and his team at Daniel & Henry serve as Brokers and Consultants for Voluntary Benefits packages for clients with 20+ enrolled employees. Having contracts with all the major Voluntary Benefits insurance companies, we are able to service clients across the United States from our headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri.
Daniel & Henry provides the following services to Group Voluntary Benefits clients:
- Strategic Planning & Consulting
- Full Service Team Including
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Benefits Technology Specialist
- Access to all major Voluntary Benefit carriers
- Free Employee Benefits Administration Systems and Software
- Compliance and Regulatory Assistance
If you would like to schedule a consultation to review your Voluntary Benefits package, please click below to setup a meeting with Lucas Signorelli and his team.