Lucas Signorelli and his team at Daniel & Henry work with clients in the St. Louis area and beyond to put Renters Insurance policies into place. Renters Insurance is a foundational insurance policy for adults who do not own homes, but still want to protect their belongings and benefit from personal liability protection. Renters policies are very affordable, and tend to be bundled with Auto Insurance policies to provide cost savings.
Renters Insurance offers protection for individuals and families living in rented properties such as apartments, condos or houses. The purpose of Renters Insurance is to get protection for damage or theft of your belongings, and personal liability protection.
Some benefits of renters insurance include:
- Protection of personal property: Renters insurance can provide coverage for the cost of replacing personal property, such as furniture, clothing, electronics, and other items, in the event of damage or loss due to events such as fire, theft, or natural disasters.
- Liability coverage: Renters insurance can provide liability coverage in the event that someone is injured on your property, or if you are found liable for damages or injury caused by you or members of your household.
- Additional living expenses: Renters insurance can provide coverage for additional living expenses, such as hotel stays or rental costs, if the rental property is uninhabitable due to damage covered by the policy.
- Medical payments: Renters insurance can provide coverage for medical expenses for people injured on your property, regardless of who is at fault.
- Protection for personal property outside of the rental property: Renters insurance can provide coverage for personal property, even if it is not located in the rental property, such as personal property that is damaged while away from home.
- Protection against lawsuits: Renters insurance can provide coverage for legal fees if the renter is sued for damages or injuries that happen on the property.
- Affordable: Renters insurance is often more affordable than other types of insurance, making it accessible for most renters.
- Flexibility: Renters insurance policies can be customized to suit the needs of the renter.
Overall, renters insurance can provide peace of mind and financial protection for renters, covering damages and liabilities that may occur in the property and for the personal assets of the renters, whether they are located inside or outside of the rental property.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Lucas to discuss Renters Insurance, please click the button below to setup an appointment: